Affordable Services available through these insurances:
- Centennial Care (New Mexico Medicaid Expansion Program)
- Los Alamos Health Care Assistance Program (formerly Indigent Health)
- State funding for low-income adult mental health and substance abuse services.
- We also see private insurance clients with Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Presbyterian.
Additional Funding from:
- United Way of Northern New Mexico
- Northern New Mexico Health Grant Group
- Los Alamos County Community Health Council Mini-grant
- 2018-19 Corporate Sponsors: CB Fox, Century Bank, Community Programs Office (Lab), Del Norte Credit Union, Elks Lodge #2083, Kiwanis Club of Los Alamos, LANL Foundation, Los Alamos Medical Center, Los Alamos National Bank, Rotary Club, Trinity on the Hill Episcopal Church Shop on the Corner, United Church WCSS, Zia Credit Union
- Many private donors