- Los Alamos Mental Health Access Project (MHAP) on-line listing of local Los Alamos behavioral health resources/providers losalamosmentalhealth.org
- United Way/Self-Help 2-1-1 is a phoneservice which provides free information and referrals to health and human services, goverment agencies, and community-based organizations in Los Alamos, Rio Arriba, and Taos counties.
- Call 211 for this service, or visit www.referweb.net/unnm.
- Los Alamos Juvenile Justice Advisory Board (JJAB) www.losalamosjjab.com
- Family Strengths Network www.lafsn.org
If you have mental health concerns about yourself or a loved one, PLEASE get information but also get help. On-line guides can only give you information; you need to call for an appointment with a professional therapist if your self-test shows any possible mental health issue.
Symptoms of many common mental health disorders
Self-test for anxiety and links to stress management information and other self-tests